17 June 2010

Not a lot to say...

I'm rushed and tapped out today.... But here's what I got.....

I think this is relevant to all of us here. Many mothers take time off to be with kids, then go back to work. Here is an article that says employers are now not even looking at people who don't currently hold jobs, so..... kinda tricky.

I don't have much to say on Top Chef yet... except that it is a good show, and I think you should all watch....

I'm being stretched in a million different directions today, so... amid screams and stories of tattle tales and 14 year olds fighting with 4 year olds and everyone pushing and hitting....... I am OUT for the day (middle schooler happily off to gym with friend - dinner with kids new to Shadyside Academy Upper School tonight, which comes after fun outside bonfire with her second family up the street last night - Enzo and Milo happy to buy new fish and tank accessories - Lilliana -fresh from one nosebleed this week because big bro hit her with a snorkel and one extended dunk under in the baby pool courtesy of all the big kids playing cards poolside and not keeping eyes peeled - you know who you are - is happy to be feeding and putting dollies to sleep in her room....).

No comments: