25 June 2010

Blah.....

Had a doctor's appointment this morning. Long gone are the days of feeling reassured and coddled during pregnancy and any post visits. Now, it is all lab work, high weight, mammogram chat and other nerve-wracking discussions and procedures (though there was some familiar discussion about my past pregnancy but it was post-nursing boobies and my c-section incision - good times). Add to that the fact that I just got one of our bills, and it looks like 3X higher than what it should be. Fun. I just got peed on. Trying to get out to a party tonight.... need to secure childcare and get a bunch of stuff done. Cranky kids. Cranky hubby. Cranky me. Far cry from last night when everything was roses and butterflies (we almost forgot to pick up our CSA basket, but.. when we did were very happy - got peas, which Lil and I sat and shelled and ate on the deck - brocolli, which I always misspell, btw - more - very happy). Ebb and flow... ebb and flow....

1 comment:

Sue said...

The party will pick you up!
Rinse that pee off and get out and have some FUN!