13 October 2010

Traveling...



Well - not me... I should clarify that. Hubby will do the Philly / NYC thing, and I will do school drop off, coordinate field hockey team photos, help with kindergarten, attend Mommy and Me gymnastics, make dinner, do bath / book / bedtime routine, help with homework, plow through those omnipresent piles of laundry.... I do love all (most) of it, so I'm not complaining - just doing another one of my reality checks.

Anyway - this morning went well (the teen was off school - did sleepover with Olivia B - got to sleep in :-) - Enzo has dress down for a donation to a charity - Milo has class photos and chose his own outfit - Lil happily packed her "lunchbox" and took a "sandwich" for morning out cuz she completely wants to be like her big sibs....) - take a look!

Another gorgeous day! Enjoy!

Oh - and enjoy this.... (more details later).... U2 has added a last date to their US tour - Pittsburgh! Not until July, but.... tickets go on sale this Monday, I believe :-)!!! Glad they are a ' travelin' here (to keep in the spirit of the post).

One last thing.... truly a gorgeous day for the Chilean miners (and this story had me so worried - CANNOT imagine myself in such a predicament - very scary for these poor men) who are being hoisted to safety today.... Read here.

2 comments:

AngryBaker said...

Remind me to ask you about the mom's morning out that Lil goes to...maybe my little buddy should go sometime.

Sherri said...

Love it - I'll fill you in. I think Lil was your buddy's age the first time she went....