08 October 2010

All in a day....





Ice cream (chocolate milkshakes, specifically :-) to soothe a sore throat (and a cranky two year old) .... and a knitting class to soothe Mommy :-) - thanks M, A and everyone involved, btw. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make a pizza for three (or is that five?) high schoolers (those teens again) getting ready for a football game - pry the 4 and... (ugh - I almost said 5 :-( 6!!!! year old away from the Wii - and locate hubby and Lil who are on a walk (though I can see the Disney umbrella that Lil was carrying, now broken, on our front sidewalk, which puzzles me.....) - get a couple loads of sports laundry in for tomorrow - dispense some kids Tylenol - locate PJs for little ones - decide what hubby and I will do for dinner.... Hmmm.....

No comments: