05 May 2010

THIS I know.... Another one of "these" posts....

I know:

That when Milo wants to have a tantrum... he can have a TAnTruM!!!! Knock down - drag out - I'm on my knees, in tears - stroller knocked over - lil's snack all over the ground - I lost my ring - the school principal asked him to leave ...sobbing, sobbing, roaring.....

That, despite tantrum, it was nice to go to my first May Crowning. My Olivia and her friends looked beautiful (May Queen and Court just the sweetest, kindest girls - the whole point of the Queen, etc.) - Enzo was THRILLED to see me - his sweet face peeks out over the church pew - sitting with all those little kindergartners - the nicest guy :-)...

That, when my boys take a shower or a bath, there is an inch of standing water in the bathroom, and... splashes on the ceiling... and the window is smudgy ... and the armoire and my towel are wet.... the snorkels were even out on the floor...

That my Lil loves the sand and mud. Our water table will never be the same again - filled with what she, Milo and our little neighbor, Finley, call "Magic Soup" - mud, leaves, rocks, sticks... You get the picture....

That I just ordered the cutest little somethin' for Lil here.

That hubby is home but still working, working, working.... When will the much-needed break actually come?!?!

Oooooh.... not five, but SIX things I know today :-)!

No comments: