10 July 2010
1. The beautiful sky today - clouds that looked like they had been finger-painted or brush-stroked across a clear blue canvas.
2. Hubby and I talked over cold bevies in the steamy wee hours the other night on our deck. We are so lucky.
3. Spending time with wonderful new friends - hubby's cousin and wife from Peru. Shopped, ate, drank, talked and laughed today.
4. Olivia and her friends are closer than ever despite all the new high schools and new activities on the horizon.
5. Had a nice dinner with Mom over last weekend - two actually - one out, which she seemed to enjoy - another in with the cabbage rolls of my childhood just before we left.
Photo: I know the heat was bad this week, but.... would you rather go back to being snowed in? Seriously - I'd like a vote. I can't decide.
Posted by Sherri at 5:42:00 PM