28 December 2010

So I finally made it out sans kids :-)


We chose Tamari in Lawrenceville - went with hubby and a friend (Salt not open until New Year's Day, but... if you are interested... they are doing the traditional "good luck" pork and sauerkraut meal - no reservations allowed, though). We did appetizers, beers, wine and sushi (don't know why - but I am so into avocado and cucumber these days....love it... crazy for the California Roll ;-) - though, tonight, I tried my "When Harry met Sally" ordering technique where I want everything customized, and I confused the waitress, resulting in one extra order of spicy tuna. Oh well). Conversation. Nice atmosphere. Night out!!!

Have I said this yet this week? Take care of "you", blogger pals :-). Enjoy family - soak in the season - remember the charities, but... take care of YOU. Very important.

Photo: Waiting and waiting to go out tonight - kids fed, bathed and in pjs - pizza ordered for teens.... Now - where IS that hubby?

No comments: