29 November 2010

Very random.... very rushed....


Editing tonight and dealing with a very sore wrist - very preoccupied with both. Saw Tangled today, which was good. Did lunch out and take-out dinner. Too much going on for cooking (thank you to Olivia for emptying the dishwasher for me tonight AND for suggesting my homemade hot choc - AND thank you to hubby for rubbing my head, back and wrist last night when I woke with aaaaalllll sorts of muscle aches... tis the season, isn't it? ;-).

Saw this story and feel strongly that it warrants prayers and good thoughts. A suicidal man has concocted some strange story about what he did with his kids, and now they are missing. Three sweet boys. It is terrible that I have a bad feeling about this situation simply because too many times, in this life, people do such atrocious things, and... these behaviors become predictable. Just awful. Let's really hope for the best on this one.

Photo: The Olivias and Lil in a massage chair at Ross Park Mall (yep - caved and did a mall outing ... really looking for shoes for the Shadyside Academy Snow Ball, but... ended up doing Food Court, treat shopping at Williams Sonoma, watching Lil ride the train around and around and around - photos to come, btw :-), and bargain hunting in stores like American Eagle or Nordstrom - giant scores in both, btw - half off sweaters - Michael Kors bags for under $100.... my tip of the day for locals - that and the fact that BrGr over in East Liberty is becoming a good food and drink hang-out for us adults cuz I keep running into people there, AND I don't seem like the "burger" type at all :-). Any shopping trips from the rest of you out there? And.... hubby is trying to get me to go see Girltalk with him on Friday.... and.... I'm on the fence. I mean, there is good mashup and there is bad. What'd'ya think I should do?

See ya ... BUT... before you go.... you should check out the Kitchen Witch on my blog list... she is always funny and always full of good recipes..... a real memory-inducer in a Christmas fudge recipe posted today.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree--check out The Kitchen Witch! I've been reading her for a couple months now. Thumbs up.
Is Tangled good for kids or also for adults? There have been advertisements on our city buses here and I'm curious. =)

Sherri said...

I liked it. It's funny ... some humor that only the adults get.... pretty movie .... show-tuney singing.... NOT as adult-friendly as some movies (like Shrek, which seems to cater to adults or Toy Story 3, which triggers memories in all of us), but... good.