20 November 2010

And... the erratic posts continue....



OMG - the shoppers were out today (see Starbucks photo this page ;-).

Gap is doing 40% off on Wed & Th (I am fuzzy on details) from now till Christmas (you should SEE the little outfit I got for Lil)..... Mini Boden has issued $25 and more coupons to shoppers to use by 11/30 .... Starbucks is doing a "buy one holiday drink, get one free" (stumbled onto that happy promo today - on until tomorrow..... after that.... you may have to wait a week or so.....). The deals are out there.... go get'em (and I'm serious..... suddenly, I've caught the fever. And, no, I will not get up at 5 am to stand in line, get trampled and buy a $3 appliance, but.... I will hit all my fave retail spots and keep my eyes peeled, as should you..... Too much fun to pass up :-).

Oh ... and that other photo....It is the amount of Romano cheese that Milo dumped on his pasta literally minutes ago (oh well - at least he's eating :-). While Enzo eats a proper plate of pasta with sauce and homemade meatballs (homemade by his Italian mommy - that would be me, btw :-), and Lil has a tea party upstairs with her plate o'pasta (Daddy working on our sad closet doors in our bedroom - Olivia at Light Up Night - and, yeah, you heard me right - she goes tonight while we went last night - friend with newscaster father who has interesting assignment tonight trumps us ;-), THIS is what Milo chooses to do (again, at least he's eating!!! - and he was such a super special helper for Daddy at Home Depot today :-).

2 comments:

Facie said...

We did Light-Up Night this afternoon, so I guess it was really Light-Up Day (or Light-Up Night Day or Day Light-Up Night). Glad we went. Probably less crowded than last night, maybe even the ice rink (though a huge line to wait in, which I would not do, much to Jordan's displeasure). I enjoyed the sights, the sounds, even the people. Embracing it all...

AngryBaker said...

I love me some cheese.