22 January 2010

Some notes amid the morning chaos.



Need some laughs this morning - thought you might too.

After a short car ride to school yesterday, Marcello dropped out boys off - Enzo to kindergarten - Milo to preschool - only to hear Milo, all the way down the hall, singing "Pants on the Ground" to his entire class and teachers. Now, if you are not familiar with this 60+ yr old guy who auditioned for American Idol and the ensuing remixes and subsequent radio play of his original audition song, you simply must go to U-Tube for the full effect and search. I have a feeling "Pants on the Ground" will deliver many search results. OK - then... picture a 4 year old performing it at top volume to the class :-).

Also, later in the day, I watched part of Enzo's tennis class. He ran over to me, asked me if I liked bananas then proudly gave me a banana sticker he had been saving for me. Big smile. This didn't give me a laugh, but... it sure was sweet.

In closing, while I appreciate that Trader Joe's lollipops are organic and made with real fruit juice, I am disheartened by the fact that my two youngests are OBSESSED with them and treat them like meal replacements. It's like they can smell them in the house or something....

No comments: