14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I'm not kidding - I was driving through Regent Square with the family, coming home from brunch, and... I saw four people - one guy, three girls - stripped down to their underwear - boxers, cute pink heart bras and like boyish panties - in running shoes like... well... running down the sidewalk. Of course, Marcello beeped - they laughed - others were staring - my boys laughed and laughed - Lilliana declared them "naked" - Olivia starting texting away to all her friends. Temp on our van gauge: 25 degrees! Funny.

Uneventful day - had my pink tissue paper-wrapped gifts ready for everyone when they woke bedside today - nothing big - PF Chang's gift certificates, Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts, monkey PJs, shirts...

Watching the Olympics - speed skating, moguls, ski jump ... Congrats to Hannah Kearney for winning the US's first gold medal of the games.... moguls (which just amaze me - I mean, have you EVER skied moguls??? Not easy). Anyway, congrats to Hannah and other medalists.....

Anyway, happy - happy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letter to the editor:

Why the pictures from spring and/or summer? Are you purposefully trying to fake us out? No snow-bound pics? No gray skies? No pics from funny valentines running down the street?

yours,

"to live and die-oh in Ohio"

Sherri said...

No "totally together" pics from being snowbound.... odd, I realize ;-). - just snippets of one or two of us together... And no pics of the "V-Day runners" - fortunately or unfortunately??.