07 December 2009

Slackin'


I should be upstairs filming Milo and Lil as they "play instruments" - I should be straightening their cluttered bedrooms and / or preparing them for painting - I should be doing another load of laundry - I should be looking up a dinner recipe - I should be exercising, doing my yoga - whatever.... Instead - I am drinking coffee and watching the Today Show - next up Food Network and some leftovers for "breakfast". Needed a breather....

The photo? My memories of summer and some freedom :-)...... Ahhh.... zen / my breather...

Oh - and... some fun stuff here....http://www.momblognetwork.com/directory

2 comments:

Emily said...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Everyone needs a break sometimes! Good for you for TAKING a break! Just caught up on reading - you have been prolific lately!

Kim said...

I agree...we all need a break now and then. Take me, sitting here with no shower yet (it's noon). I had to push the laundry piles down the table to make room for my computer! Thanks for always commenting on my blog entries. It's nice to get the feedback from my former Eng 101 teacher. BTW: I remember that conversation about Martha S. and her trellis. *Smiles*