09 December 2009

Serendipity, chasing and dreams


Today, a giant tree-sized branch almost fell on my van with me and Lilliana and Milo in it. I mean, it came crashing down like it was meant for us - I had to swerve - the cars behind me freaked out and just stopped. I barely had time to react. I had been thinking about people I was missing this season as well as the way the universe - my world, anyway, is getting smaller. I chat with an old friend (who I haven't seen in over 15 years) in Dubai one night - I follow blogs of people who have become friends with other people from another area of my life - I blog, chat, friend - whatever - all over the world, and... experience the same great serendipity in my daily life. I can do without the disaster "wrong place at the wrong time" type.

Thought I'd share a little of the "chasing" thingies my boys have come up with lately.... I see a pattern emerging. Do you? Bacon chases pancakes. Colors chase the rainbow. Babies chase daddies.... There's more. Promise ;-).

Been dreaming of my Dad lately. In the dreams, he's healthy, young - happy. Wondering what they mean. I do need him lately .....

No comments: