03 January 2011

So far - so good





Resolutions to stop and smell the roses more - do lunch with hubby - workout - stay engaged, organized and task-oriented (blowing through that old "to do" list ;-) are going rather well. Of course, it is pretty much officially day 1, but.... a good start, regardless.

So we did a morning in the Strip District (and, yes, locals, it was cold :-). Breakfast at Deluca's (eggs benedict for hubby - veggie breakfast burrito for me) - Steelers gear shopping (as hubby said.... gotta be ready for the play-offs) - a stinky stop in Wholey's fish market where Lil was fascinated by the live striped bass and lobsters - a fragrant stop in Penzey's spices where we only had the foresight to grab ready-made taco seasoning despite loads of tempting, lovely, exotic spices - then.... limited by time, we grabbed a coffee and headed off to get Milo at school (and, yes, the routine is in full swing - Olivia due home soon - Enzo next...). A nice day :-).

And, btw - I am on a personal quest for improvement, as many of you out there are. I do always appreciate your comments - and.... lately, they have come mostly via Facebook and Facebook messaging, which I love. I also appreciate all the blog comments and my emails (and texts :-) as well. I LOVE hearing your stories - rants about your challenges - quick notes about happy moments - bursts of ego-boosting comments - and even probing questions regarding what to do in difficult situations. I even like "nice photo", "I disagree with you" and other random-ish comments. So.... thanks, as always. I'm sorry that some of you have either stopped following me or just prefer not to interact on this blog - would love to have you back - know that all bloggers in this niche area do like the back and forth, but.... I do respect the fact that some people have chosen to move on. Remember, though, it NEVER hurts to lend support, a shoulder to cry on, or a bit of snarky, funny, or serious advice ;-).

See you later this week; I need a bit of a break.

2 comments:

Petra J. Pham said...

What a lovely kids it was!!. I am very much conscious about kids fashion and dress for winter. I think it was a great festival, Please inform me about the events. I love fashion and trends of kids. Here is an information to share with about fashion. Click below.
boutiqueken

Hamza Malik said...

Is it safe to say that you are searching for pretty botanical night dresses for girls in Pakistan? Look no further. Leyjao.pk is a main one-stop online store that has a wide choice of flawlessly made sleepwear from ordinary styles in each size.

Finding the right night dresses for young lady in Pakistan can be precarious. Following a long and tiring day, you are hoping to slip into clothing which is agreeable. A few young ladies are not excessively fretted over what they wear, others like to keep it in vogue.
Independent of what classification you fall into, picking night dress Pakistan carefully is what we propose. All things considered, you would rather not thrash around in bed the entire evening. A sound rest calls for dress thing which has a delicate texture and is fit according to the environment.
Furthermore, night suits Pakistan ought to be popular enough for you to dress to any sleepover or a sleep party.
you can buy from here:
https://leyjao.pk/fashion/womens-clothing/night-dresses/