10 March 2009

Selfish

I think that, during these very hard times, people should make more of an effort to treat others well. Redirecting anger - making others suffer for what someone else has done to you - begrudging someone what he or she has because you don't have - letting anger, resentment and jealousy build to an unhealthy level - all useless. All represent behavior that will, most definitely, be regrettable at a later date and probably snowball into something much worse. Life is short. We should be the best we can be everyday and forgive ourselves and others when necessary. I'm trying (I said trying) to learn from my past mistakes and wish / hope others will do the same.

There - I am now, officially, off my soapbox. For now.... anyway.

1 comment:

MeMeMe said...

Congrats on your new blog. I want to invite you and your 4 and 2 year olds to a free event at the Iceoplex Saturday March 21st 7 Pm. Sorry don't mean to spam you, could not find a way to email you.
Just go to www.musicandbounce.com for details on the FREE Music Together® demo class.